- Defense verdict. Claim of permanent incontinence as a result of failure to use Methylene Blue dye to inspect bladder during a total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpinogo-oophorectomy and lysis of adhesions, resulting in an undiagnosed bladder perforation and development of fistula. Demand $500,000.
- Dismissal of action following testimony of plaintiff’s expert which was discredited during cross-examination. Plaintiff alleged injury to the left ureter from improper placement of a surgical clip during gynecological procedure.
- Defense verdict. Action had been brought against rheumatologist alleging improper prescription of off-label medication for the treatment of lupus, causing severe Steven’s Johnson’s Syndrome. Plaintiff’s demand was $1.25 million.
- Defense verdict. Action had been brought against physician, alleging failure to determine cause of jaundice in fifty year-old with three young children, with alleged unnecessary surgery and wrongful death. Plaintiff’s demand was $12 million.
- Defense verdict. Action had been brought against an anesthesiologist involving a claim of administration of contraindicated anesthetic agents during elective orthopedic surgery, and failure to properly monitor and resuscitate patient after cardiac arrest during surgery. Patient remained in a vegetative state for two years before death. Plaintiff’s demand was $3.8 million.